The Stars Of Tomorrow!

The Stars Of Tomorrow!

Welcome!

A very warm welcome to Grade 5B's class on the web!
We hope you enjoy your visit. This site has been designed to help keep families updated on our accomplishments throughout the year, as well as share important information about our classroom. We love to hear from our visitors, so it would be great if you would leave comments. If you have questions or you need to contact me, please email me at
kbeck@njis.or.id
Be sure to check in often as we will try to update it weekly.

Wednesday 3 September 2008

Welcome to Grade 5!

Welcome to Grade 5!

Fifth Graders Are Great!

Some important reminders for the first few days of school:

My name is Mrs. Beck and I will be your 5th Grade teacher! Our classroom is in room N18. This is my first year teaching at NJIS and my 10th year of teaching in international schools. I come from the U.K/Australia and I am very excited to be here!

School begins at 7:30 am and ends at 2:30 pm.

At the end of the school day, all students will be dismissed to the appropriate Pick Up/Drop Off areas for vans or private vehicles. Any changes in departure arrangements require prior notification with a note from parents!

PE is on Day 2 & Day 5. Wear the appropriate clothing on these days.

Students may bring in a snack for recess each day. Please make sure that they are healthy snacks!

Books and supplies will be issued to all students during the first few days of school. Students, you are free to bring in some of your own supplies, such as pencils, pens, erasers, etc., as well.

Last, but not least, your teachers are here to help you. If you have any questions or comments, let me know! My school email is: kbeck@njis.or.id

“Shoot for the moon! Even if you miss you will land among the stars!”-Les Brown

No comments: